Welcome

Welcome to the new Sarah Amelia Photography Blog! Take a look around and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to visit our Facebook page through our link on the right side of the page.

And the winner of the Pinterest Contest is . . .


















*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Chelsea Lonsdale with this gorgeous pinterest board!
Click here to see the winning pin board!

All the entries were wonderful and unique, and it made my job very difficult to pick a winner. I felt Chelsea's board gave me the best vision of what her dream portrait session would be, and I loved her ideas for her session. She has won a free session fee (value of $200) to help re-create this dream session and ideas. Congratulations Chelsea :)

And for those who were not picked I hope that I can take all your portraits as well someday, your stories are all amazing and deserve to be shared and captured to remember always. I hope you will keep me in mind as a future photographer. It would be my honor to photograph your lives, hopes, and dreams.

 Best wishes, Sarah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment